I have extensive experience with academic publishing, including production and copyediting. I am highly skilled at working with authors to identify their copyediting needs and revising their work according to personal goals and professional standards. My knowledge of professional style guidelines includes the most recent editions of MLA, Chicago, and APA styles.
Select Editorial Experience:
- Production Manager, MFS Modern Fiction Studies (July 2020-present)
- Copy Editor, ABO Interactive Journal for Women in the Arts, 1640-1830 (November 2020-present)
- Freelance Academic Copy Editor (January 2020-present)
- Editorial Assistant, MFS Modern Fiction Studies (June 2018-July 2020)
- Editorial Assistant, The Ralph Waldo Emerson Society (August 2017-May 2018)